The first, and most simple maneuver is the LOOP.
- First, fly into the loop with a good airspeed, usually full throttle, and then pull back on the stick to put the plane in a quick climb.
- When the airplane becomes inverted, ease off the elevator just enough to round off the top of the circle.
- When the airplane starts the dive down, cut the throttle. This will keep your engine from gaining too much RPM and it will also round off the loop.
- Pull back on the stick more like in step 1.
- Ease off the stick and add throttle until the plane is flying straight and level.
- You have just completed the loop.
The second maneuver you will learn is the ROLL.
- Add full aileron to either side, continue doing this until step 3.
- As the plane becomes inverted, add down elevator to compensate for the drop in the angle of attack.
- Ease off the down elevator as the plane rolls back over on its side.
- Ease off the aileron and straighten out the plane.
- You have just completed the roll.
The third maneuver you will learn is INVERTED FLIGHT.
It is just like a paused roll..
- Add full aileron to either side and roll the plane inverted.
- When the plane is inverted, stop giving it aileron, and start adding down elevator.
- Keep the plane straight and level, and keep flying inverted as long as you wish.
- When you are finished flying inverted, ease off the elevator and give full aileron in the same direction as in step 1.
- Ease off the aileron when the plane is straight and level.
- You have just completed inverted flight.